At the Human Genome we are committed to enrich the lives of people around the world by providing self-ownership over genomic data to every human.
To further this commitment, in 2016, Human Genome launched the Foundation with the goal to cause a disruptive change to improve health for all. Focussing on the power of genomics to prevent disease. Solutions for both developping and less developing countries.
We believe in a better world through access to genomic data and the ability to aply next-generation technology such as complex machine learning to millions of unique genomes in order to solve the world’s most complex diseases.
Key areas of our work include embracing next generation technologies that enable people to safely own their genomic data and the ability to share their data with experts and scientist around the world. Developing innovative solutions that strengthen healthcare systems to improve the lives of women and children, and improving healthy living.
What makes us unique
DO YOU WANT TO HELP US PROVIDE PEOPLE THEIR HEALTH DATA? AND DRAMATICALLY ADVANCE THE SPEED OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH ON A GLOBAL SCALE?
- Towards a more sustainable and fair future for all of us. We believe that having access to genetic data is a human right. We are here to protect this right. We dare to face the global challenge that we are confronted with. We stand up. Building a solution for the sake of humanity.
- Introducing an exponential next-generation way of thinking. Focusing on humans instead of institutions. Power to the people. By providing self- ownership over genetic DNA, people can share their genetic data with an infinite number of researchers around the world. This will exponentially increase the amount of knowledge. Together, we can dramatically outpace the speed of research by over 10.000x compared to the status quo.
- We choose social impact above mere profit. This is reflected in our business strategy and the options we choose.
- Taking care of future generations. They too have rights. We provide hope. We believe that every child should have an equal chance of a healthy life. Children are our future.
- A global solution for both developed and developing countries. Stimulating a genetics first approach to fight terrible diseases and to find a solution for the lack of access to resources and affordable medication in developing countries.